2022 Ford Escape Towing Capacity
The 2022 Ford Escape is a compact SUV that packs a generous amount of power in the engine. For New Lenox drivers who are looking for a powerful performance, a spacious interior, and something easy to handle, the 2022 Ford Escape is a great option. The Ford Escape towing capacity is perfect for long and short hauls through Hammond. Learn about the Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacity and more with us, at Sutton Ford in Matteson.
Ford Escape Towing Capacity by Engine
When properly equipped, the 2022 Ford Escape is capable of towing up to 3,500 pounds. However, the 2022 Ford Escape towing capacity varies depending on the engine you choose. If you’re looking to tow a small trailer, then you might want to consider a bigger engine. Check out the Ford Escape towing capacity by engine option below:
- 1.5L EcoBoost®: This engine comes standard with the Ford Escape and is capable of reaching a 2,000-pound maximum towing capacity.
- 2.0L EcoBoost® AWD & Class II Trailer Tow Package : When equipped with the Class II Trailer Tow Package, this engine can achieve a 3,500-pound maximum towing capacity.
- Hybrid 2.5L Hybrid iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4: This hybrid engine allows the Ford Escape hybrid towing capacity to reach up to 1,500 pounds.
- Plug-In Hybrid 2.5L Hybrid iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4: The Ford Escape plug-in hybrid can reach a maximum towing capacity of 1,500 pounds.
Whether you need the Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacity or Ford Escape towing capacity, they both offer an upgradable tow package to make any Chicago hauls easier. By choosing the all-wheel-drive system, you will experience extra traction control in various weather conditions.
Ford Escape Towing & Performance Features
The Ford Escape towing capacity and Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacity numbers are quite impressive, but, what about the towing features? Let’s take a closer look at the Ford Escape towing features to see how towing is made simple in the 2022 Escape:
- All-Wheel Drive Disconnect: In the best weather conditions, all-wheel drive is automatically shut off and in worse weather conditions, the system deploys for optimal control.
- Selectable Drive Modes: You can choose any of the following modes: Eco, Sport, Normal, Slippery, and Deep Snow/Sand modes, regardless of whether you’re hauling an item or not.
- Trailer Sway Control: This helps to keep control of your heavy trailer or small boat to ensure stability and correct any swaying motion.
Find Your Next Ford Escape at Sutton Ford
More from Sutton Ford
The Ford Bronco has become legendary for its supersized specs and ultra-rugged performance, so just how much is a Ford Bronco in 2022? Sutton Ford offers the full Bronco range, from the base model to the powerhouse Raptor, and they’re ready for your test drive at Matteson. Take a look at the 2022 Ford Bronco…
There is a lot for Chicago drivers to love about the new Ford Escape, inside and out. What really impresses us is the 2022 Ford Escape interior, with its eclectic variety of color and seating material options, roominess, and awesome features. Let’s take a closer look at the inside of this remarkable SUV, starting…
One of the most exciting parts about the new Ford F-150 is how you can customize it to meet your driving demands. Take the 2022 Ford F-150 truck bed sizes, for example. Whether you need a large bed for your Chicago worksite or a smaller Ford F-150 SuperCrew bed size that allows more space…